Grief is a normal reaction to losing someone you love. Each person grieves differently and there is no time frame for how long it will take for the pain to lessen. Healing from a loss is not easy. It could be a long, and sometimes painful process. Novel Hospice Care offers a comprehensive bereavement program that allows you to begin the healing process in a setting that is most comfortable to you.
NOVEL Hospice Care offers consistent and continuing grief and bereavement support to families, friends and staff while a patient is under our care and for up to 13 months following a death. Even after that time, we are always available to listen and help you work through your grief.
Our grief and bereavement services include:
- Physical home visits from bereavement specialists, chaplains and volunteers
- Bereavement telephone support
- Bereavement support groups
- Memorial services
- Quarterly bereavement letters of support, a newsletter and educational materials
- Community support groups.